Mediation can be used for a wide variety of disputes. Between the two ends of a spectrum — working without any professional help and engaging in a litigation battle — there are many intermediate possibilities for creative dispute resolution. For parties already engaged in litigation, mediation can provide a means to a faster, less-expensive resolution. Mediation confidentiality protects and encourages the open exchange of information.
In addition to the areas of expertise she has developed as a commercial litigator, Jenny is uniquely skilled at quickly mastering new and complex subject areas. She easily takes in the details of a case and skillfully frames the information to assist parties in making sense out of complexities and strategizing a solution.
Jenny’s experience includes cases in the following areas:
- contract and commercial litigation
- partnership and joint venture disputes
- intellectual property rights and related disputes
- professional negligence and ethics
- environmental litigation
- employment law compliance and disputes
- consumer protection litigation
- real estate disputes
- securities litigation
- elder abuse litigation